Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Job

I am a Neurophysiologist at several local hospitals in Corpus. I was fortunate to get this opportunity and that is why I temporarily relocated from San Deigo to go through training and gain Operation Room exposure. I have been doing this for a couple of month now and I Do love my job. The way I would summarize my daily "duties and responsibilities", is that I watch the waves.  Basically, surfing the ocean of electricity running through a human body, is my job. Navigating, interpreting, reporting the data of the electromyelograms, somatosensory evoke potentials and motor activity of the central and peripheral nervous system. I majored in Neurophysiology/Neuroscience in college and this position came as such an incredible gift that allows me to be in my field, continue my education on daily bases and help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment